Monday, April 6, 2009

I'm Not Sure Where This One Is Going...

I haven't blogged in a while. I need to blog. Thus, I'm blogging.

I am currently knee deep in putting together a business plan in order to get a budget for my new feature length production. The screenplay is complete for now, we've talked to a storyboard artist, we've talked to a composer, and now we're breaking down the screenplay for both budget and scheduling purposes. Hell, we've even called Kristen Bell's agent to try and get a script to her (we got an e-mail to send more details. We'll see how it goes.). I'm getting really excited for this.

What else is going on?

When I haven't been busy with film stuff, I've been trying to work through the DVDs in my collection that I have yet to view. These films are either ones I've seen and bought and never watched or ones I haven't seen at all and planned on watching. I need to knock these out, damn it! In fact, I should be finishing a film right now, but instead I'm blogging. What a jack ass.

I also bought some games recently with my tax return. I've been playing the hell out of Resident Evil 5 and Dead Space, both of which are freaking fun and addictive. I just wish I had more time to play them.

I think the only thing Late Night with Jimmy Fallon has going for it is having The Roots as the house band. How long will that last?

I'll finish this post with a list of movies I've seen, liked, and think you should see, too.

-Adventureland
-Martyrs
-Sunshine Cleaning
-The Last House of the Left remake (it's actually quality!)
-I Love You, Man

That is all.

2 comments:

  1. totally with u on the jimmy fallon show...rather disappointed

    ReplyDelete
  2. "The Last House on the Left" is only quality if you can stomach the most graphic and disturbing rape scene I've seen in a movie.

    ReplyDelete